this is my second post for homework
I just thought of this but I wanted to do a book review on ... Maximum Ride [ the novel ]
well I read this book in reading groups, my group is called the back street bulls and we finished this book a while ago but it is a really good book. the story line: So there are these 6 kids: max, fang, Iggy, nudge, gazzy and angel. scientist put bird DNA in them when they where born and that made them 98% human and 2% bird and making them have wings to fly with. this all happened at a place called 'the school' but a man named Jeb saved them and looked after them for a long time. But one day Jeb went missing and they had to live by them selves, and one day they go strawberry picking and out of nowhere earses come and kidnap angel. earses are men who can morph into wolves likes creatures, they were also made at the school. so the other 5 have to go sav angel and they start to find out about there parent and what really happen to them. I would recommend this book to people who like action\drama and I would give this book a 9 and a half out of ten.
No comments:
Post a Comment